[FREE resource] How to advance your mission in the face of resistance- Nonprofit Science Podcast

Sheela N. Mahajan

Sep 20, 2022, 5:38:24 AM9/20/22
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area

Hi there YNPN!

If you’ve ever wondered why sometimes it seems like the people who would most benefit from social change are the most resistant to it, then today’s episode of the Nonprofit Science Podcast is for you!

Whether it’s in advocacy or at the individual level working with participants, nonprofits face this opposition regularly.

This presents a unique challenge for nonprofits- how can you advance your mission if the very people who would benefit from your work, resist it?

I’ll answer that question on today’s episode- click here to listen!

Warmly,

Sheela N. Mahajan, MA, MPH
Founder
Nonprofit Science Institute

P.S. If you enjoyed this episode, let’s keep the conversation going! Join me inside of our FREE community, the Scholars Society. As a member, you'll enjoy benefits such as a private Facebook community, quizzes and worksheets that help you commit what you’ve learned on the podcast to memory.

The great thing about the Scholar’s Society is that as you engage with the content in your member portal, you’ll unlock exclusive invitations for things like one-on-one help, group coaching, Q+A sessions, and more. We call this the earn while you learn model. Join for FREE today!