Stop AAPI Hate hiring 15+ positions

Rosette Nguyen

Jun 8, 2022, 8:51:02 PM6/8/22
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
Hello,

The Stop AAPI Hate Coalition is hiring for 15+ positions, in development, communications, research, data analysis, HR, finance, corporate engagement, and more.

The positions' locations vary from the Bay Area to Los Angeles to fully remote.

All jobs are listed here: Job Opportunities - Stop AAPI Hate

= =

Stop AAPI Hate is a national coalition of AAPI Equity Alliance, Chinese for Affirmative Action (CAA), and San Francisco State University’s Asian American Studies Department. The mission of Stop AAPI Hate is to advance equity, justice, and power by dismantling systemic racism and building a multiracial movement to end anti-Asian American and Pacific Islander hate.

This is an exciting period of growth and impact for Stop AAPI Hate and our coalition partner organizations.  Due to the extraordinary demand and support for our work, we are poised to deepen and expand our reach and engagement throughout the country.  This evolution includes the deployment of new strategies, additional programs, and increased staffing.

CAA serves as the fiscal sponsor for Stop AAPI Hate - and is also one of 11 organizations within the broader Asian Americans for Civil Rights and Equality (AACRE) network of movement building AAPI-oriented groups.

= =

Happy to answer questions about the various positions.

Best,
Rosette Nguyen (she/her)
Senior Operations Advisor
Asian Americans for Civil Rights and Equality