[Board Members Needed] Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project is seeking new candidates to join our Board of Directors!

1 view

Kelly Carlisle

Jan 11, 2022, 7:16:37 PM1/11/22
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project, an 11 year-old woman and BIPOC run non profit in East Oakland is seeking exceptional, hard-working candidates to join it's dynamic Board of Directors!

Learn More and Apply!!
Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project acknowledges that we live and work in the stolen Chochenyo and Muwekma territories of the Ohlone people. We are committed, as an organization, to advocating and supporting the return of these lands to its original stewards and to honoring and amplifying the Ohlone peoples' continued presence on these occupied lands to all who interact with Acta Non Verba. You can learn more about the Ohlone Tribe and the lands that you live or work on HERE: https://native-land.ca/resources/territory-acknowledgement/

Kelly Carlisle
Founder/ Executive Director

Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project
1001 83rd Ave, Mailbox #1
Oakland, CA 94621

Love Must Be Shown Though Deeds, Not Words.