[Job] Playworks is hiring a Development Manager in SF Bay Area

Edith L. Hong

Sep 8, 2021, 1:23:00 PM9/8/21
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area

ABOUT PLAYWORKS, we are the leading national nonprofit leveraging the power of play to transform children’s physical and emotional health. At Playworks we believe in the power of play to bring out the best in every kid. We are changing the school climate by leveraging the power of safe, fun, and healthy play at school every day. We create a place for every kid to feel included, be active and build valuable social and emotional skills. We partner with schools, districts, and after-school programs to provide a service or mix of services including on-site coaches, professional training for school staff who support recess, and consultative partnerships.

ABOUT THE POSITION, In the role of the Development Manager you are directly responsible for identifying and attracting various funding sources including foundation and corporate partnerships, public funding and individual donors. You will plan, coordinate and implement annual fund development plans in order to meet regional fund development and budgetary goals.

Learn more or apply here: https://www.playworks.org/about/careers/all-open-positions/job/3441726/