YNPNsfba events and updates

Olivia Duong

Jun 6, 2022, 10:29:49 PM6/6/22
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com, YNPNsfba Board
Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you all have had a restful 2022 thus far. We are excited to announce that YNPNsfba is back - join us for our first in-person event in over 2 (?!) years at Two Pitchers Brewing Company on Friday, June 24 at 6 PM. Join us for some drinks, laughs and community!

ynpnsfba_june 2022 happy hour.png

We are also actively recruiting new board members. If you're interested in building community for young nonprofit professionals in the Bay Area, this is the place for you! Come out to our happy hour to meet us and hear how YNPNsfba board membership can positively impact your careers. For more information and the application, visit https://www.ynpnsfba.org/board-membership/.

ynpnsfba_save the dates summer 2022.png

We'll be hosting events throughout the rest of the summer. Save the dates in the graphic above, and we'll be sharing more details in the months to come.

Contact us at @YNPNsfba Board with any questions or concerns. Stay safe and we're excited to see you soon!

--
Olivia Duong
Let's connect on LinkedIn and Twitter!