Hear from Vu Le of NonprofitAF and dozens of changemakers at We Give Summit

Ilyasah Shabazz

Apr 11, 2022, 5:31:13 PM4/11/22

We Give Summit ignites and unites all of us in the powerful movement of collective giving. Open to giving circle members, community leaders, philanthropy experts and social impact newcomers, we'll celebrate innovation and growth in collective giving as we navigate a changing landscape and reimagine our futures.

Join us May 11-14, 2022 to be on the cutting edge of social impact. This virtual event will feature live and on-demand sessions centered on this year's theme: Forward Together.

Here's a quick event overview:

  • 50+ incredible speakers who are making an impact in their communities through collective action including

    • Angela Glover Blackwell of PolicyLink;

    • Cheryl Dorsey of Echoing Green;

    • Vu Le of NonprofitAF.com

  • 20+ sessions happening May 11-14 including fireside chats, panel discussions, and networking

  • Hundreds of giving circle members and supporters from around the world connecting with one another

  • All sessions are FREE (Suggested donation: $100)

Session topics will cover everything from building cross-racial solidarity to tips for having open conversations about giving. Donate $50 or more when registering and you’ll receive a swag box in the mail (while supplies last!)

Register now

Ilyasah N Shabazz

Marketing and Communications Director

M 336.303.0755 (Eastern Time)