FYI: new benefit for low-income households

Dalya Massachi

Jun 14, 2021, 3:46:12 PM6/14/21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks:

In case you don't already know about this new benefit that many of your clients may be eligible for...
(I am just forwarding this -- please consult the website below for more information)

New FCC benefit: Eligible households will get $50 discount per month on internet and $100 towards laptop or tablet purchase....

The FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit to help individuals, families and households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The E Benefit will provide a discount of up to $50 per month towards broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying

Tribal lands. Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if they contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price.

 Follow this link to find out more: https://www.fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit …it has text available in 6 languages…and… embedded explainer videos…and…an apply now button

Best,
Dalya

Dalya F. Massachi, M.A. (she/her/hers)
~ grant writing trainer/coach - editor - narrator ~

D...@WritingToMakeADifference.com

(510) 786-7415
1400 Carpentier St., Suite 233, San Leandro, CA  94577
Follow me on LinkedInFacebook, or Instagram.