[Resource] Gender Inclusivity & Ethical Representation: Nonprofit Radio Podcast

1 view

Nonprofit Radio

Apr 6, 2021, 3:00:15 PM4/6/21
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
The newest Tony Martignetti #NonprofitRadio podcast is now available

The latest podcast features:
  • Jude Shimer from The Center for Popular Democracy
    • Our 21NTC coverage continues with a convo that started out talking about gender-inclusive data, and includes a lot of best practices around that. But it broadened into a primer on inclusivity generally. It’s 2021! It’s time to address your constituents as they’d like to be addressed. My guest is
  • Caliopy Glaros of Philanthropy Without Borders
    • Glaros urges you to authentically represent your issues as well as preserve the dignity of those affected by them. She shares 5 actions to help you tell more ethical and equitable stories.
Stay tuned for updates on new shows by signing up for Insider Alerts and following #NonprofitRadio on Facebook and Twitter.