[JOB] CNPS is Hiring a Conservation Advocate!

Andre Clemente

Jun 1, 2021, 11:06:11 AM6/1/21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
The California Native Plant Society is hiring! Join our team!

CNPS is seeking a Conservation Advocate for the East Bay and Northern California.

The Conservation Advocate - East Bay and Northern California will be responsible for providing conservation advocacy for the East Bay Chapter of CNPS and supporting the state office's conservation priorities in Northern California. The Conservation Advocate will work to build public support for native plant conservation in the East Bay and Northern California, including developing and implementing advocacy strategies, building and strengthening partnerships, and educating the public and stakeholders about plant conservation challenges in the region.

The full job announcement and application instructions can be found here.

Thank you for spreading the word and supporting CNPS!

--

Andre Clemente
Accounting and HR Manager

He/Him/His

California Native Plant Society

2707 K Street, Suite 1
Sacramento, CA 95816
(916) 738-7606

http://CNPS.org

This e-mail is sent from the Miwok territory. I extend my respect and gratitude to the indigenous people who call these lands home. A Guide to Indigenous Land Acknowledgement.

Talking About Pronouns: The use of pronouns normalizes, respects, and validates the gender identity of non-binary, gender-fluid, agender, and trans folx.