colleague seeking development director/grant writer

Dalya Massachi

Oct 5, 2021, 3:42:04 PM10/5/21
to YNPN...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends and colleagues.

I just heard from the Director at Food Runners in San Francisco. She needs a Development Director/grant writer, and doesn't have folks on staff/volunteers to use my grant writing training and coaching services. So I told her I would circulate her posting. Here is a very short version. Contact her directly for more information:

For over 30 years the Volunteers, one paid trick driver, and two paid van drivers have been picking up perishable and prepared food in SF and delivering it to neighborhood feeding programs. We are currently delivering 18 tons of food a week, of which 20 percent is taken to a kitchen on Waller St. , where it is cooked and packed into individual containers to be delivered to some of the Recipients. We are desperately looking for a Grantwriter/Development Director to help us raise funds. Please help us find the right person. Thanks so much.

Mary Risley, Director

Food Runners

415-885-1654

Ma...@tantemarie.com

Best,
Dalya

Dalya F. Massachi, M.A. (she/her/hers)
~ grant writing trainer/coach - editor - narrator ~

D...@WritingToMakeADifference.com

(510) 786-7415
1400 Carpentier St., Suite 233, San Leandro, CA  94577
Follow me on LinkedInFacebook, or Instagram.