Diverse Educator Pathways Fellowship Announcement

Katherine Wieland

May 21, 2024, 12:26:23 PMMay 21
to Katherine Wieland

My team and I at TalentED Advisors are excited to partner with Cincinnati Public Schools as they look for a Diverse Educator Pathways Fellow. Read below to learn more or apply today using this link.  Have questions about the opportunity?  Book a call with a member of our team.  We look forward to hearing from you!!

About the Opportunity:

The Diverse Educator Pathways Fellowship is a two-year grant-funded position focused on recruiting, cultivating, and retaining diverse populations of educators.  Co-reporting to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition and Staffing and the Director of Employee Effectiveness and Development, the Fellow will be charged with working across the HR & Talent team to develop and deepen data-driven recruitment strategies that increase the number of pathways to the classroom. This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and creative thinker to design and implement a strategy that supports CPS’s strategic mission and vision and ensures that all students see themselves represented in their educators. The ideal candidate has previous school-based, central office experience ideally in the recruitment and selection function of the talent/ HR/ people team. They will also have demonstrated experience in successfully using data-driven practices and tools to drive and execute teacher recruitment strategy in organizations or settings similar to CPS.

Location:

This is a daily onsite role reporting to Cincinnati Public Schools central office location at Burnet Avenue.

About CPS:

Cincinnati Public Schools serves 36,000 students preschool to 12th grade in over 66 schools across a 91-square-mile district in Southwest Ohio, with over 6000 staff supporting students and families. Cincinnati Public Schools is the best-performing large urban district in Ohio and ranks among the top 2 percent of Ohio districts for students’ learning and growth and offers families high-quality school choices and academic programs.

The district's innovative approach to education, its investment in effective and caring educators and employees, and vast array of collaborative partnerships have accelerated school performance to the highest level in decades - ensuring that students in preschool to 12th grade thrive and graduate prepared for successful lives in the 21st century.

Cincinnati Public is looking for creative, innovative, passionate, problem-solvers to join our team. We seek to have a positive impact on our children and families every day and are looking for staff members who want to not only do an excellent job with their career field but also serve as a role model for the children in CPS. We invite you to become a member of our CPS work family.

    Katherine Wieland (she/her/hers)
    Chief Executive Officer & Founder

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended for the named recipient(s) only even if addressed incorrectly. This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is privileged and confidential and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure or other use. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action or inaction in reliance on the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail; delete this e-mail and all attachments from your e-mail system and your computer system and network; and destroy any paper copies you may have in your possession. Thank you for your cooperation. Please consider the environment before printing this message.