Seeking venue for Non-Profit Membership Mixer

Fred Sahakian

Sep 7, 2022, 2:16:52 PM9/7/22
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Our non-profit association is looking to hold its first ever membership
mixer for about 100-150 members! We need a venue that offers food & drinks
and that has availability in October preferably on a Thursday or Friday
evening for three hours (6pm-9pm).

We need the venue to be located in or around Oakland (must be in Alameda
County). As a non-profit, we are looking for a reasonably priced package deal. If you have any suggestions please let me know!

Thank you,

Fred Sahakian, PhD
President
Alameda County Management Employees' Association (ACMEA)

Get ACMEA updates, apply for scholarships and professional reimbursement, view meeting minutes, and more at https://www.ACMEA.org