EVENT: Community Healing & Leadership Training

1 view

Bill Say

Dec 29, 2021, 1:38:02 PM12/29/21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

You are warmly welcome to this upcoming online workshop.

Happy New Year!
Bill

Learn how to co-create more inclusive community settings and develop your leadership capacitie

Community Healing & Leadership Training

Online workshop with Bill Say

January 29, 10am-4pm

Learn how to co-create more inclusive community environments and develop your leadership capacities.

Community is one of our most important and powerful resources. In community, we can address some of our most pressing local and global problems. To have a wholesome impact, communities must be, arguably, inclusive, equitable and feature effective and aware leader ship. This training is a hands-on practice in cultivating such community and our own leader ship.

This training is grounded in the Worldwork approach of Arnold Mindell. Worldwork's central and guiding principle is Deep Democracy, the practice that suggests that all parts, points of view, roles and levels of reality are necessary for sustainable change.

In this first training you’ll be introduced to a few essential aspects of the Worldwork process with a special focus on role awareness and the leader ship energy that can hold a diversity of roles while holding onto one’s own values and position.

Fee: Sliding scale US$ 20 to 100 per training day. The scale is intended to be inclusive of different personal and local economic realities. If you have a question, please ask! A limited number of full scholarships are available.

For full-fee registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/community-healing-leadership-training-tickets-229484573537

For sliding scale registration: Paypal: bi...@billsay.com or write him.

Free intro:

January 2, 9-10am Pacific

https://www.facebook.com/events/498982694833579/

Bill Say, M.A., brings over twenty years of experience to the intersection of diversity awareness training, conflict resolution, and community building, including work in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. His organizational consulting includes work with the Cities of Berkeley, Richmond and San Rafael; Alameda County Human Resources; the Highlander Research and Education Center; Sustainable Economies Law Center; UN Refugee health organizations (UNRWA); New Energy in China; and Independent Thought and Social Action in India. Bill is an adjunct faculty member of the California Institute of Integral Studies, the Wright Institute, Process Work Institute and JFK University. He is a Mindell Process Work Diplomate. Bill is Korean Japanese American; cis, male and straight identified; spiritually oriented; married to Linda and parent to his son Gabe. His website is: www.billsay.com