Job Opportunity: Program & Operations Coordinator at Philanthropy Together

Ilyasah Shabazz

Jul 12, 2021, 6:41:56 PM7/12/21
Philanthropy Together is currently seeking a full-time remote Program & Operations Coordinator to join our dynamic team! Here is the full position description.

About Philanthropy Together: Philanthropy Together is a global initiative to help giving circles grow and thrive. Our mission is to democratize and diversify philanthropy by bringing in hundreds of thousands more people into the collective giving movement by 2025.

About the Position: The Program & Operations Coordinator is an integral part of the tight knit PhT team and is the front-line coordinator and program manager for all aspects of our programming with the hundreds of giving circles, networks, host institutions, and related organizations in the collective giving universe, and internal operations to ensure everything is running smoothly.

Position Details: This is a full-time, exempt, fully remote position reporting to the Executive Director with a salary of $50-55k commensurate with experience and geographic location. This person will be an employee of our fiscal sponsor, Global Impact, and as such is eligible for their competitive benefits package.

To apply: Please submit a cover letter (sharing your experience/passion for giving circles and this role) and resume to he...@philanthropytogether.org.

Ilyasah N Shabazz

Director of Marketing and Communications

M 336.303.0755 (Eastern Time)