[Job Opening]: People's Tech hiring a Resource Organizer

Jenessa Irvine

May 23, 2024, 7:27:47 PMMay 23
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
Hi all,

My organization, People's Tech Project, is hiring for a Resource Organizer! Our job description and application are here.

The Resource Organizer role is for an experienced storyteller and excellent writer who can manage the details of essential fundraising work and clearly articulate our strategy, in order to win the resources Black, Brown and immigrant communities need to take on the high-stakes role technology plays in society today.

You should be a highly organized individual with demonstrably strong project management skills. You are a planner who is always looking ahead, anticipating shifts and roadblocks and able to offer solutions to keep projects on schedule and ensure deadlines, particularly external deadlines from grant funders, are met.

With clarity regarding the crucial role resource generation plays in building community power for the long term, you also have experience in grant research, writing and reporting. The Resource Organizer should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the social justice foundation landscape and its key players. You have experience telling the story of justice-seeking organizations to multiple audiences, and are able to craft compelling proposals that resonate with these funders, making a clear case for how our work advances their goals.

Salary: $79,560-$85,680
Location: Primarily remote
Application Deadline: June 21, 2024
Projected Start Date: September 3, 2024