[JOBS] Multiple Finance & Operations positions and Pacific Environment

Karen Decker

Sep 24, 2021, 6:09:40 PM9/24/21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com

Pacific Environment is interviewing for three Finance and Operations job positions: Finance & Operations Director; Finance & Operations Associate; Climate Campaign Operations Director.

We are also still interviewing for two positions in Alaska: Arctic Campaigner and Arctic Program Associate or Officer

Please read below for more information on the Finance and Operations jobs, visit our website for all available jobs and please share widely with your networks!

https://www.pacificenvironment.org/who-we-are/careers/

Finance & Operations Director, San Francisco preferred

Pacific Environment protects communities and wildlife, supporting community leaders to fight climate change, protect the oceans, build just societies, and move away from fossil fuels toward a green economy. We seek a Finance & Operations Director to lead a team to meet the needs of our dynamic, rapidly growing organization. You:  8+ years of experience in the requisite suite of broad responsibilities (HR, technology, budgeting and accounts management, staff and project management, legal, and organizational growth, health, and impact). If you want a leadership role in helping a mission-driven organization meet its potential, come join our strong, fun, and growing team!

Read more and apply here:

https://www.pacificenvironment.org/jobs/director-of-finance-operations/

Finance & Operations Associate, San Francisco preferred

Pacific Environment protects communities and wildlife, supporting community leaders to fight climate change, protect the oceans, build just societies, and move away from fossil fuels toward a green economy. We seek a Finance & Operations Associate to help meet the needs of our dynamic, rapidly growing organization. You:  3+ years of experience in operational/finance execution, including bookkeeping and related skills. If you want to help a mission-driven organization meet its potential, come join our strong, fun, and growing team!

Read more and apply here:

https://www.pacificenvironment.org/jobs/finance-operations-associate/

Climate Campaign Operations Director, San Francisco preferred

Pacific Environment protects communities and wildlife, supporting community leaders to fight climate change, protect the oceans, build just societies, and move away from fossil fuels toward a green economy. We seek a Climate Campaign Operations Director to play a leadership role in ensuring the smooth expansion of our largest, most rapidly-growing program. You: 6+ years of experience in the suite of broad campaign-growth responsibilities (HR hiring and onboarding, technology, budgeting and accounts management, grant applications, staff and project management, legal, and department growth, health, and impact). If you want a leadership role in a dynamic climate campaign, come join our strong, fun, and growing team!

Read more and apply here:

https://www.pacificenvironment.org/jobs/climate-campaign-operations-director/

Karen Decker

Finance & Operations Officer

Pacific Environment

kde...@pacificenvironment.org

www.pacificenvironment.org

473 Pine St, 3rd Floor

San Francisco, CA 94104

415-399-8850 x300 (Office – currently closed)

415-218-5463 (Cell)

1476127630483_facebook.png    1476127649558_twitter.png    1476127666235_instagram.png

Sign up to receive updates from the field