Web Hosting Recos / Prefs ? Sept 2021

Mark A. Walsh

Sep 18, 2021, 12:25:29 PMSep 18
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area

Hello All You Good and Fine People,

Hope you and all your loved ones are safe, sound, healthy, and well.

I’m working on a project, and thought I’d tap YNPN experience and knowledge for a fresh look at potential solutions.

Questions:

·       Do you have recommendations or preferences for your organization’s or venture’s web hosting (content; push content; add/connect ally blogs/SM/etc.; straightforward admin; etc.)?

·       Do you have recommendations or preferences for project management or workshare platforms which can be integrated into above (not just Slack/Discord messaging, but assign/track team tasks, archive files/communications, etc.)?

·       Do you have recommendations of sites you find well-built (your own org’s is fine, but at least provide 1-2 others)?

Please reply via email, or let me know if you want to schedule a short call to discuss.

Thank you so much for helping me see through others’ eyes.

Very best,

Mark

Mark A. Walsh

415 425 9978 c

mark...@bluewavestrategic.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/markawalsh

Social Responsibility As Best Practice™

Writer, Editor, Analyst, Advocate

Mark A. Walsh

Sep 20, 2021, 1:09:17 PMSep 20
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area

Monday morning, everyone’s back.

Just thought I’d resend for response.

Thank you.

Mark

Hope you and all your loved ones are safe, sound, healthy, and well.

I’m working on a project, and thought I’d tap YNPN experience and knowledge for fresh set of eyes on potential solutions.

Feel free to share at group level.

Questions:

·       Do you have recommendations or preferences for your organization’s or venture’s web hosting (content; push content; add/connect ally blogs/SM/etc.; straightforward admin; etc.)?

·       Do you have recommendations or preferences for project management or workshare platforms which can be integrated into above (not just Slack/Discord messaging, but assign/track team tasks, archive files/communications, etc.)?

·       Do you have recommendations for preferred wireframe resources or other site-build tools?

·       Do you have recommendations of sites you find well-built (your own org’s is fine, but at least provide 1-2 others)?

Please reply via email, or let me know if you want to schedule a short call to discuss.

Thank you so much for helping me see through fresh eyes.