Next Week: Wealth and Power Sharing - A Candid Conversation with Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal

3 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Ilyasah Shabazz

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2021 20:02:4727.04.21
komu: ynpn...@googlegroups.com

Wealth and Power Sharing:
A Candid Conversation with Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal

Wednesday, May 5 at 4PM PST

Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal is a champion for social change, advocating for issues such as ensuring income equality, access to education, expanding Medicare, and much more.

The first Indian-American woman in the House of Representatives, Jayapal’s most recent book "Use the Power You Have" explains how we can achieve a truly inclusive nation.

At We Give Summit: A Celebration of Collective Giving on Wednesday, May 5 in a candid conversation moderated by Sudha Nandagopal of Social Venture Partners International, Jayapal will share ideas and inspiration on how communities can fight back and make change through the power of influence, unity and collective philanthropy. Register at wegivesummit.org.

Wealth and Power Sharing: A Candid Conversation with Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal is hosted by Social Venture Partners International. This session is part of We Give Summit: A Celebration of Collective Giving.

We Give Summit kicks off on Tuesday, May 4 and continues on Wednesdays and Thursdays throughout May. All Week 1 sessions are FREE. All Access Passes also available. Save $20 with code PHT (Note: This code is case-sensitive and must be entered before selecting a pass)

Ilyasah N Shabazz

Senior Manager, Marketing and Community

M 336.303.0755 (Eastern Time)

Odpovědět všem