Free Nonprofit Webinar: 3 Tips for Giving Tuesday

Leah

Sep 15, 2021, 11:34:09 AM9/15/21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
We hope you are doing well.  The Nonprofit Learning Lab is offering many free trainings, resources and low fee training.

We are hosting an online version of our Train the Trainers Workshop which is a 3-part series  for those looking to expand their knowledge of how to train and facilitate adults. Check out other workshops here from board fundraising, planned giving to virtual gala planning.

Free webinars, register at www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/webinars
  • How to Streamline Your Finance Operations
  • Using Video to Build Nonprofit Success
  • Leveraging Data for Direct Mail Efforts
  • Changes to Data Privacy Laws & Your Nonprofit
  • The 3 Things to Make This Giving Tuesday Your Best Ever
  • Ask the Experts: A Golf Fundraising Q & A
  • Using Survey Feedback to Raise Money for Your Nonprofit
  • Demonstrate Impact, Be Transparent, Retain and Attract Donors
Nonprofit Resources: Browse over 100+ hours of free nonprofit resources from downloadable guidebooks, activity sheets to our nonprofit webinars series on diversity, equity and inclusion. These resources are designed to help executive directors, c-suite staff, development directors, program directors and coordinators, volunteer managers, operation directors, and board members. Our resources are focused on a variety of topics to help increase the sustainability of your nonprofit. Share with a colleague or board member!

--
Leah Weiner , Ed. D & MPA
Connect with me on LinkedIn