Free Organizational Capacity Building Workshop Designed Just for Your Org.

Global Philanthropy Consulting

Sep 18, 2022, 7:07:20 PM9/18/22
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
Global Philanthropy Consulting Courses for Workshops &
One-on-One Private Coaching

As part of Global Philanthropy Consulting's Practice & Values, we are committed to providing pro bono services to grassroots-based organizations from churches to youth groups.  If you think an organization that you work or volunteer for has a definite need and would benefit from an organizational capacity and development Zoom-inar, we invite them to apply for a free workshop, training, or lecture.

Over the past 22-years, we have taught at every local nonprofit management center such as the Foundation Center, CompassPoint, and the now defunct East Bay Resource Center.   We've taught across the country and the state at most major nonprofit and foundation conferences.  In Northern California, we were the featured speaker at two chapter meetings of the Association of Foundation Professionals: the Santa Rosa and the Golden Gate Chapters.

Feel free to point any organization that comes to mind to my LinkedIn Page or just send them the document I attached titled "GPC Courses 2022b", which describes the topics we teach - except for "How to Write A Grant Proposal".  In addition, I would happily design a course that fulfills their particular goals and objectives. Once we receive an email describing their interest, we'll email them an application.

We will prioritize organizations located in the San Francisco Bay Area and/or Native American organizations.  We are looking for just two organizations (must have 501(c)3 letter or a fiscal sponsor).  Applications are due by COB on October 3, 2022.

I have advertised this opportunity or internet sites.  With your help by disseminating this offer, I look forward to and hope to have the opportunity to Make a Difference.

Thank you for your time!

Lorrie Johnson
Principal Consultant
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrie-johnson-010b3856/
globalphilanth...@gmail.com

© 1997 to 2022. All tools, workbooks, and lecture materials designed and written by Lorrie Johnson, Global Philanthropy Consulting.
GPC Logo 2018.tiff
Global Philanthropy Consulting Courses 2022b.pdf