[JOB] Finance & Operations Associate at Pacific Environment

Karen Decker

Sep 2, 2021, 12:59:34 PMSep 2
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area

Pacific Environment is growing! Please see below our posting for a Finance & Operations Associate and check out our website for other current and upcoming openings: www.pacificenvironment.org/jobs. Please share widely!

Finance & Operations Associate, San Francisco preferred

Pacific Environment protects communities and wildlife, supporting community leaders to fight climate change, protect the oceans, build just societies, and move away from fossil fuels toward a green economy. We seek a Finance & Operations Associate to help meet the needs of our dynamic, rapidly growing organization. You:  3+ years of experience in operational/finance execution, including bookkeeping and related skills. If you want to help a mission-driven organization meet its potential, come join our strong, fun, and growing team!

Read more and apply here:

https://www.pacificenvironment.org/jobs/finance-operations-associate/