new "Everyday Climate Champions" Podcast has 2 volunteer opportunities: Producer and Publicist

Dalya Massachi

Jan 12, 2023, 6:18:11 PM1/12/23
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Want to use your voice and research skills to help facilitate the just transition to a culture of climate-friendly living? How about if it also involves gaining new professional skills? Join us!

The Climate Reality Bay Area Chapter's new “Everyday Climate Champions” Podcast features inspiring conversations with our San Francisco Bay Area neighbors, as they act on home, work, school, community, or policy levels to put real climate solutions into action. Both educational and inspirational, each 15-minute episode supports everyone, everywhere, in becoming a climate champion. We aim to ensure that all voices are heard – including those of people traditionally excluded from the climate conversation.

You can listen to our first 4 monthly episodes right here: https://www.climaterealitybayarea.org/eccpodcast

Producer: As part of our dynamic team of virtual volunteers, you will help cover a wide range of climate topics, speaking to guests from different local communities. No experience is necessary! Just bring your interest, enthusiasm, and dedication. New producers will work with existing team members to plan, research, write, edit, and/or host specific episodes of interest to them.

Publicist: The new podcast has been releasing monthly episodes since September 2022. With very little marketing, we have already been downloaded over 300 times! As a volunteer publicist, you will help plan and implement our podcast-specific marketing campaign. We will use social media, direct email outreach, and more. Learn along with us about how to build our audience. No experience necessary; just bring your interest, enthusiasm, and dedication.

Contact me at: crba.ec...@gmail.com to learn more.

Best,
Dalya

Dalya F. Massachi, M.A. (she/her/hers)
Executive Producer/Co-Host, Everyday Climate Champions Podcast - https://www.climaterealitybayarea.org/eccpodcast

(510) 786-7415
San Leandro, CA
Follow me on LinkedIn

"Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” - Archbishop Desmond Tutu