"Grant Writing and Management" On-Demand Course Series: grab your discount by 3/31

12 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Dalya Massachi

necitită,
23 mar. 2021, 11:01:2123.03.2021
– ynpn...@googlegroups.com

Hi fellow YNPN'ers:

I want to let you know about my new on-demand course track, “Grant Writing and Management.” Co-created with TechSoup, this 5-course interactive resource will help you launch or improve your grant seeking work.

I know that many nonprofits and libraries want to attract grant funding, but navigating the grant world can seem mysterious and overwhelming. Grant Writing and Management consists of 5 comprehensive courses that will set you up for success. We will travel step-by-step along the “Grant Roadmap” that covers the entire process. You’ll also find dozens of samples, templates, activities, checklists, etc. You’ll learn to:

  • Assess your organization’s readiness for grant seeking
  • Plan and draft your entire grant proposal package
  • Perform a mock review before you send it off
  • Research and then approach your most likely funders
  • Conduct ongoing funder cultivation and post-award grant management

Watch the welcome video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=5AiwKOoUBVw

Since its launch in October 2020, the "Grant Writing and Management" course series has helped hundreds of nonprofit and library professionals and volunteers learn grant writing and management -- on their schedule. Join them today and become one of the more than 90% who approve the course!

Grab your 20% discount with the coupon code: GRANTMGMT20 by 3/31/21.

Want a taste of the course content? Check out my recent blog series:

How to Assess Return on Investment for Grant Writing and Management”

“What Do Funders Look for in a Grant Proposal?”

“Five Key Priorities to Include in a Grant Proposal”

You can find all 3 articles starting here: http://www.writingtomakeadifference.com/archives/7517

Best wishes,

Dalya

***************

Dalya F. Massachi, M.A.
~ grant writing trainer/coach - editor - narrator ~

D...@WritingToMakeADifference.com

(510) 786-7415
1400 Carpentier St., Suite 233, San Leandro, CA  94577
Follow me on LinkedIn

Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului
Redirecționați