Please DONATE to buy Christmas Gifts for Orphans

Youths with Visions International

Dec 4, 2020, 11:25:10 PM12/4/20
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
God bless you dear,
Sure you are doing great,
Am sorry if my message appears inappropriate. We are running a fundraising campaign to buy Christmas gifts for orphans.

Last year many of you were incredibly generous and as a result Youths with Visions Global put smiles on the faces of Orphans during Christmas season! Once again we plead for your support for a problem that is not a luxury, BUT A NECESSITY that we all should care about and act some Love toward Orphans.

Youths with Visions Global, a youth charity organization solicits for your support for our annual visit to an orphanage to MAKE AN ORPHAN SMILE. Our 20DAYS crowdfunding campaign has NOW begun!

Check out the campaign page link below to see how we are doing!! https://www.ywvglobal.org/maos

Remember that NOTHING IS NEVER TOO SMALL to put smiles on the faces of Orphans this December! Many orphans don't feel loved and many don't have food stuff, dresses or toys during Christmas season to celebrate like any other child.

Many can not even smile among themselves because they are helpless and hopeless at how to enjoy Christmas and New Year. Some even consider suicide when there appears to be no hope for a happy life. But you can help us change all that.

Our target is to raise £30,000 by the 20th of December 2020. Every donation received will be DOUBLED. That way, we can reach and put smiles on the faces of many Orphans this December.

Click here to donate NOW! paypal.me/ywvglobal

You can help me reach and smash my personal target which is 15 000 pounds (30 000 matched) so we can buy many more children food stuffs, dresses and toys this December. All my love and thanks in advance for your support
TEKE

Please SHARE with friends and love ones, please help us reach our goal so as to be able to reach out and put smiles on the faces of many Orphans this December. Whatever amount you donated will be of great help and will be use only for the purpose to *MAKE AN ORPHAN SMILE