[JOB] Hiring Supportive Services Counselor for At The Crossroads

Tara H with At The Crossroads

Jan 6, 2023, 2:41:11 PM1/6/23
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
At The Crossroads (ATC) is looking to hire an additional Supportive Services Counselor. We are looking for folx that are:
- Passionate about harm reduction and non-judgmental listening
- Excited to work at an organization that centers our clients in everything we do
- Committed to making social services truly accessible
- Have comfort and experience working with young people from diverse backgrounds

Please check out and share our flyer attached or apply here today!
At The Crossroads Counselor Flyer 2022.pdf