Cal Performances is seeking an Event Manager

Shan Whitney

Sep 9, 2022, 3:06:40 PM9/9/22
Hi All,

Please help spread the words!  We are hiring an Event Manager.  Thanks!

Shan
Cal Performances of University of California, Berkeley is recruiting an Event Manager.

The Event Manager is part of a dynamic team advancing the mission of Cal Performances, and acts as the primary representative for Cal Performances during all presented events at Zellerbach Hall, and other venues as required.  In coordination with the Manager of Artistic Operations, Director of Artistic Planning, Production Manager, and Stage Supervisors, the position is responsible for gathering, researching, analyzing and implementing all of the artists’ production related needs, and distributing that information to relevant units and/or positions within Cal Performances for the efficient operation of events; and providing the highest level of service to our clients.

--
Shan Whitney (she/her)
Human Resources Generalist

Berkeley, CA 94720