[JOB] CNPS Is Hiring!

Andre Clemente

Apr 29, 2021, 2:56:45 PM4/29/21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
The California Native Plant Society is hiring! Join our team!

CNPS is seeking a Calscape Product Manager and an Associate Vegetation Ecologist.

Calscape.org is a database-driven website that helps people discover which California native plants grow naturally in their location. The Calscape Product Manager will be responsible for Calscape product and program growth development, expanding the site into a user-friendly garden planner, a community science activation point, a personal platform for professional and amateur gardeners, and a robust native plant marketplace.

The Associate Vegetation Ecologist will be responsible for updating content in the A Manual of California Vegetation and for the promotion and facilitation of the Rare Plant Communities Initiative. The Ecologist will organize and integrate vegetation data in regional and statewide efforts, support vegetation classification and mapping efforts, and increase outreach and communication.

The full job announcement and application instructions can be found here.

Thank you for spreading the word and supporting CNPS!

--

Andre Clemente
Accounting and HR Manager

He/Him/His

California Native Plant Society

2707 K Street, Suite 1
Sacramento, CA 95816
(916) 738-7606

http://CNPS.org

This e-mail is sent from the Miwok territory. I extend my respect and gratitude to the indigenous people who call these lands home. A Guide to Indigenous Land Acknowledgement.

Talking About Pronouns: The use of preferred pronouns normalizes, respects, and validates the gender identity of non-binary, gender-fluid, agender, and trans folx.