Health Leads is hiring a Program Director in California

Amy Cluff

Apr 29, 2022, 11:09:49 AMApr 29
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Health Leads is currently hiring for a Program Director in California.  We're looking for someone who's passionate about health equity and racial justice, and who can: lead a range of initiatives and resources that enable healthcare and community stakeholders to improve community health by addressing essential resource needs required to support health equity throughout California.

The salary range for this role is 105k-140k depending on experience.  The job description is attached and can also be found on our website.  Please feel free to share it and I am happy to be contacted with questions.  Thanks!

Amy

Amy Cluff | She Her Hers

Manager, People & Culture | Health Leads

(c) 617-549-7770 | acl...@healthleadsusa.org

Learn about Health Leads: www.healthleadsusa.org

Stay Connected to Health Leads: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be privileged and/or contain confidential health information that is legally protected by state and federal law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related regulations. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or organization to whom it is addressed. If it is not meant for you please notify the sender immediately so arrangements may be made to return the documents or destroy them. Use, disclosure, distribution or copying of documents transmitted to you in error is strictly prohibited.

Program Director California 4.28.22.pdf