Net Impact is Hiring!

Net Impact

Jun 20, 2021, 10:28:31 AM6/20/21
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area

Net Impact is a 501c3 nonprofit based out of Oakland, CA. We are growing our team and actively hiring for a number of positions across all levels and functions, including Programming, Business Development, Community, Finance, Talent, DEI and Operations. We would greatly appreciate it if you could help us spread the words. Career switchers are welcome to apply!

*********************************

Are you a leader looking to make a difference with your career?

Net Impact is hiring, and we’re looking for change makers ready to be a part of taking on the world’s most pressing issues. Check out the job board to see how you can join our team: https://www.netimpact.org/about/jobs-at-net-impact

ni_hiring_2_v1.png

Director, Finance

Associate Director, Talent and DEI

Finance and People Manager