[JOB] Open Philanthropy is Hiring an Operations Manager

Eli Nathan

Jan 4, 2022, 2:04:54 PM1/4/22
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
Hi all!

Open Philanthropy is aiming to hire an Operations Manager to support our growing organization. The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing a team that handles all customer-service oriented aspects of our day-to-day operations, including facilities management, ensuring our internal processes run smoothly, fielding support requests for our team, and problem solving/troubleshooting issues as needed in both our San Francisco office and our smaller co-working space in Washington, D.C.

This is a full-time position based out of our office in San Francisco.

Please note that we’re still recruiting for a variety of positions on the operations team at several levels of seniority. We’re especially interested in candidates who would like to work on recruiting, grants management and general operations, and would love to talk to candidates even if they’re not sure what exact role they’d be a fit for (please email jo...@openphilanthropy.org if so)!

Thanks,

Eli