FREE professional development resources

Sheela N. Mahajan

May 13, 2022, 9:48:52 AM5/13/22
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
Hi there YNPN!

The Nonprofit Science Institute is on a mission to challenge nonprofits to think differently- namely, like scientists. We are leading the effort in bringing scientific thinking to the nonprofit field. By leveraging research and scientific data, we help you raise more money, create more impactful programs, and lead more effectively.

But, first - let me know if any of these situations resonate with you…

  • You know what a difference your organization can make, but your team struggles to accurately and consistently measure the impact
  • You know that the work you do is layered and complex - and worry about additional challenges that have been popping up
  • You care deeply about making a real difference, but wonder about the impact you’re making in relation to the effort you’re putting in

Is your hand up? Maybe you’re even talking to your screen at this point saying, “yes - exactly!

You wouldn’t be the first- the fact of the matter is nonprofit work is HARD

And that is why I couldn’t be more excited to share the Nonprofit Science Institute with you. By harnessing the power of scientific thinking, we can begin to solve these problems and help you grow your impact.

When you're ready to dive in, we have three FREE resources that are available for you right now-

  1. Join our FREE membership community: The Scholars Society
  2. Check out our podcast: Nonprofit Science Podcast
  3. Download our FREE e-book: Think Like a Scientist

All my best,
Sheela N. Mahajan, MA, MPH
Founder, Nonprofit Science Institute