What a Blunder and other job search events!

Laura P

Mar 2, 2021, 3:58:20 PM3/2/21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com

Here we are in March, again! What better time to do something completely different.

Like focus on What happens when you BLUNDER in a job interview! Many of us have had brain freeze or rambling answers or emotional outbursts in an interview. Some of us didn’t recover our composure. You might have kept psyching yourself out because of a mishap that happened in an interview. Learn how to bounce back when you have an interview snafu. Join us if you want to get better at dealing with nerves, anxieties and verbal tics that get in your way when you are interviewing.

On March 24, the focus is very PRACTICAL and ESSENTIAL in a job search: Writing Great Resumes and Cover Letters. If you want help crafting a solid resume and writing a strong cover letter, this workshop is for you. I will be offering tips and tricks to help you Apply Smart and get in the door for an interview. In addition, I will set aside time to workshop several cover letters. If you want feedback on one of your letters, bring it with you. $25, 4:30-6 pm, March 24

If networking is on your to-do list, come to the monthly Networking Party. There is a still space for our March 4th gathering. It’s from 7-8:30 pm. Sign up at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/best-networking-party-tickets-136039777637

May this March find you fierce as a lion when you need to be, and gentle with yourself when you blunder!

These events are offered by career coach Laura Paradise. A former nonprofit fundraiser and lobbyist, Laura knows how to get in front of people and get support for mission-driven work and candidates. http://lauraparadisecoaching.com

Laura Paradise
Paradise Coaching
8450 Pine Hills Drive
Oakland, CA 94611

510-207-2552

“If you ask me what I came to do in this world…I will answer you, I am here to live out loud.” Emile Zola