[Job] Outward Bound CA Hiring Instructors & People & Operations Generalist

Melissa Tang

Jan 5, 2022, 7:38:56 PMJan 5
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who believe that you can change lives through challenge and discovery.

We are hiring Instructors on our Challenge Course in San Francisco: Apprenticeships, Part- Time Instructors, and a Full-Time Site Manager. And we are hiring for our People and Operations Generalist to support org wide operations.

Outward Bound California facilitates dynamic and transformative outdoor experiences for our students.

Our Equity and Inclusion Statement:

We believe that all people should have safe access to the outdoors and culturally relevant and responsive educational programming. OBCA is also striving to create an equitable and inclusive internal culture where all staff members feel represented and honored for their identities and lived experiences. We examine how power, bias, race and other aspects of identity impact our organization. We work to build a culture where we are always learning and improving toward a vision for equity and belonging for all staff. We are looking for team members who can actively join us in this process. We are also committed to reflecting the diverse communities with whom we work and strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ identifying folks, and women to apply.

--

Melissa Tang
Bay Area Program Director

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

1539 Pershing Dr.
San Francisco, CA 94129

outwardboundcalifornia.org

Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - LinkedIn - Blog

 This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.