SF-Based Executive Assistant opening at Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Philanthropies

ebonidunbar87

Jan 6, 2022, 5:24:34 PM1/6/22
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
Hi All,

Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Philanthropies is hiring an Executive Assistant to work with our Education Grantmaking team. The role will be based in our San Francisco  Bay Area Office, though we are currently working remotely.

The person hired for this role will provide scheduling support for a few folks, provide office management when we return to the office and do other activities. The salary range for this role is $70k-90k.

The listing is here. Please let me know if you have questions!

Best,
Eboni Dunbar-Scott
Senior Operations Manager, Education Grantmaking