Temp remote position this Summer for CA GOTV

Michael Lok

Jul 8, 2021, 4:06:43 PM7/8/21
to Michael Lok

Hope you’re doing well. You’ve heard me mention the Integrated Voter Engagement work I do on behalf of the CA Healthy Nail Salon Collaborative (www.cahealthynailsalons.org

If you all have some time this summer, I'd like to invite you to join if you're interested.

This year has not been an "Off Year" in California, with some special elections as well as the upcoming Governor Recall Election.

We will be running Remote Phone Banking to do non-partisan GOTV outreach and outreach about Redistricting.

You will need to be able to access the internet and Zoom for this position.

It will pay $18/hour, 18 hours per week from mid July through end of September.

(Mondays through Fridays 4-7pm, Sundays 1-4pm) and you will become a temporary on-call employee of Asian Health Services.

Apply at bit.ly/2021_C2

Email us at coll...@gmail.com if you'd like to learn more.

Take care,

Mike Lok