[Resource] 2023 Nonprofit Outlook: Nonprofit Radio Podcast

Nonprofit Radio

Jan 12, 2023, 12:34:55 PM1/12/23
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
The newest Tony Martignetti #NonprofitRadio podcast is now available

The latest podcast features:
  • Gene Takagi, NEO Law Group, and Amy Sample Ward, NTEN
    • Our esteemed contributors, Gene Takagi and Amy Sample Ward, reveal what they’re thinking about for the New Year. We’re talking about Twitter, donor advised funds, fiscal sponsorship, and illegal activities.
Stay tuned for updates on new shows by signing up for Insider Alerts and following #NonprofitRadio on Facebook, Mastodon, Twitter, and TikTok.