Free Webinar: How to Find New Nonprofit Funders

Leah

May 16, 2022, 9:49:04 AM5/16/22
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
The Nonprofit Learning Lab hopes you are doing well and wants to share some helpful resources.

  • Becoming an Inclusive Nonprofit Board of Directors
  • Data Makeovers: How to Make Your Data More Beautiful & Engaging
  • DEI with Research and Analytics
  • How to Prioritize Your Grant Prospect List in Under 60 Minutes
  • Annual Report: Is it a Burden or a Call to Action for Donors
  • 7 Technology Trends Nonprofits Leaders Need to Know
Training Calendar: Check out our training calendar with over 30+ live workshops a month on a variety of topics from marketing, board fundraising, planned giving and managing volunteers.

Check out our Deep Dive Series Trainings:
Nonprofit Resources: Browse over 100+ hours of free nonprofit resources from downloadable guidebooks, activity sheets to our nonprofit webinars series on diversity, equity and inclusion. These resources are designed to help executive directors, c-suite staff, development directors, program directors and coordinators, volunteer managers, operation directors, and board members. Our resources are focused on a variety of topics to help increase the sustainability of your nonprofit. Share with a colleague or board member!

--
Leah Weiner , Ed. D & MPA
Connect with me on LinkedIn