[JOB] Senior Manager, Marketing Communications ($80-$90K 3:2 Hybrid)

Gayle Roberts

Nov 3, 2021, 5:57:40 PM11/3/21
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
Hi there,

Would you like a job where you both do good and have fun at the same time? Are you a strategic and creative thinker who is well versed in both traditional and digital marketing techniques? If so, I want you as the newest member of my team at Larkin Street Youth Center (www.larkinstreetyouth.org) in San Francisco in our efforts to end youth homelessness.

"The primary role of the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications, is to help develop and execute the strategy for all communications and messaging, marketing campaigns, and collateral for public and media relations engagement. They are responsible for building and protecting Larkin Street's professional brand and media assets. They play a primary role in writing and assisting in the development of all public communications."

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY
https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=70752&clientkey=8A1ECA14C5C3381A32C2D4DC0EA4DE58

Gayle Roberts
Chief Development Officer