Free Webinar: Make Your Website More Accessible & Inclusive

Leah

Oct 4, 2022, 1:18:33 PM10/4/22
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
The Nonprofit Learning Lab hopes you are doing well and wants to share some helpful resources.

  • Centering Community with Artificial Intelligence
  • Leveraging Last Minute Matching Gifts: Maximizing Your December Funding
  • How to Be An Inclusive and Inspiring Leader
  • Revolutionizing the Way Nonprofits Work
  • Making Your Nonprofit's Website More Accessible and Inclusive
  • Communicating with a New Congress
  • The Quiet Inequity: Disability Discrimination and Ableism in the Nonprofit
Training Calendar: Check out our training calendar with over 30+ live workshops a month on a variety of topics from marketing, board fundraising, planned giving and managing volunteers.

Check out our Deep Dive Series Trainings:
Nonprofit Resources: Browse over 100+ hours of free nonprofit resources from guidebooks and webinars These resources are designed to help executive directors, c-suite staff, development directors, program directors and coordinators, volunteer managers, operation directors, and board members. Our resources are focused on a variety of topics to help increase the sustainability of your nonprofit. Share with a colleague or board member!

--
Leah Weiner , Ed. D & MPA
Connect with me on LinkedIn