Leadership Training Opportunity

Ilyasah Shabazz

Jun 22, 2021, 10:50:38 AMJun 22
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Philanthropy Together is offering a special half-day Launchpad For You training!

Giving circles are all about teaming up with a group of friends and multiplying your impact in the community beyond what you can do alone!

You pool your time and dollars with others and decide together where to make a collective gift. Along your journey, you learn and discuss issues you care about most. At Philanthropy Together, we're democratizing and diversifying philanthropy by growing the giving circle movement. Join us!

We invite you to join us on Saturday, July 17 at 10AM for Launchpad For You, a virtual interactive leadership training program to equip community leaders with the tools and inspiration they need to start their own giving circle.

This special summer offering is just three hours long and you'll walk away with everything you need to get started.

If you or anyone you know wants to make a big impact by starting a giving circle, please complete an interest form by Friday, July 2 and someone from our team will be in touch with next steps.

Also, if you have any questions about Philanthropy Together, Launchpad, or giving circles in general, let me know.

Best,
Ilyasah

Ilyasah N Shabazz

Senior Manager, Marketing and Community