Singing tomorrow (4/15) + New Haven All-Day Singing this Sunday (4/21)

Charles Biada

Apr 14, 2024, 8:01:47 AMApr 14
to yn...@googlegroups.com
We will meet tomorrow, April 15, 7–9 pm, in the side room of Never Ending Books (810 State Street). Join the Facebook event for a day-of reminder.

This Sunday, April 21, we will host about 80 singers from around the region for the New Haven All-Day Singing (Connecticut Hall, 10 am–3 pm). Plan to bring food, plan to bring friends! Gwen will be sending out specific reminders and details in the next few days.

Upcoming local singings
Sunday, April 21, Connecticut Hall—New Haven All-Day Singing!
Tuesday, April 23, Stoeckel Hall
Tuesday, May 14, Stoeckel Hall

Upcoming regional singings
Rhode Island All-Day, April 20, Providence, RI
New Haven All-Day, April 21, New Haven, CT
Oliver Kindig-Stokes Memorial, April 27, Lancaster, PA
[Rescheduled] Vermont All-Day, May 4, Norwich, VT
Boston All-Day, May 11, Boston, MA
NYC Christian Harmony All-Day, May 18, Brooklyn, NY
Sabbathday Lake Singing, June 1, Poland, ME
Albany All-Day, June 8, Easton, NY
Exeter All-Day, June 15, Douglassville, PA
Gwen & Charles Wedding Singing, June 23, Deerfield, MA