Help Needed - YKUC Garage Sale, April 27

1 view

Margaret

Apr 22, 2024, 11:57:31 AMApr 22
to Yellowknife News Google Group
Hi Everyone

Over the past three years, the church has raised between $1500 and $2000 from the yearly garage sale.  This coming weekend YKUC is again holding its annual garage sale and your help is needed.  Please let me know if you are able to assist during any of the following times:  the set-up on Friday from 2-8, the sale from 8:30 - 11 a.m., and the clean-up after the sale on Saturday.  Additionally we are in need of two people with trucks to help with the clean up immediately after the sale.

Marg Henderson

Cynthia Creed

Apr 22, 2024, 1:40:44 PMApr 22
to ykuc_new...@googlegroups.com, Yellowknife News Google Group
Sorry to miss this year. I will be out of town.
Cynthia sending from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2024, at 09:57, Margaret <ma...@theedge.ca> wrote:

Hi Everyone