Yellowknife United Church entry in the Pride Parade?

karenle...@gmail.com

May 14, 2024, 5:53:32 PMMay 14
to ykuc...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon – this email is a call out to determine interest in having a presence in the second annual Pride Parade, which is happening June 1st. As the only Affirming church in Yellowknife, we are an important locus of safety for the queer community and it would be fantastic to be visible in this way.

It doesn’t have to be complicated, but we will need folks who bring some artistic oomph to help us create either a banner, decorate a vehicle or offer to walk/ride.

We can have a quick planning meeting after church on June 19th. In the meantime, if folks have ideas/experience and want to reach out to me, I would love to hear from you.

This is a wonderful opportunity to live out our mission!

Karen

705-730-9309