Mildred Hall Garden

Yellowknife United Church Administrator

May 31, 2024, 12:53:50 PMMay 31
to Yellowknife United Church Group Email
Good day!

I would love to join this group! :) I can take a walk over after work a
couple days a week. :) I grow my own veggies at home too :)

Chat soon,
Farren Beaulieu
Administrator, Yellowknife United Church
Phone: 867.873.6291
Web: yellowknifeunitedchurch.ca