Looking forward to my time with you

1 view

Peter Chynoweth

Apr 30, 2024, 1:59:38 PMApr 30
to Yellowknife United Church News and Announcements
Greetings to those of you who are subscribed to this group.

I am very much looking forward to my time with you. As many of you
know, this is a return to Yellowknife for me. I served in ministry
with the folks at Yellowknife United Church from 2005 until I retired
in 2018. However, I hope that this return engagement will be forward
looking, with only a little bit of reminiscing!

I will be arriving in Yellowknife one week from today and will be with
you until June 2. This will include four Sundays of worship
leadership.I will also be publishing some times when I will be in the
church office and available for conversation and connection. I will
also be available for any pastoral care concerns that arise during my
time with you.

I am also planning to offer a discussion time which I am calling the
"Spirituality Series". We will meet at 7 pm on Wednesday evenings for
a couple of hours of conversation and discussion. The place is yet to
be determined and there will be a virtual option if you want to join
in from the comfort of your own place, or if you are travelling and
would like to connect. I have a number of possible topics for this
discussion time, and we will decide the topic for the coming week when
we meet. I am proposing that the first discussion will be: The
Spirituality of Music on Wednesday May 8. Other topics might include:
The Spirituality of Bread; The Spirituality of Grandparenting;The
Spirituality of Wine and others. I am looking forward to this time of
reconnection and "spirited" discussion (pun intended).

Blessings to all of you,

--
Peter Chynoweth