YKUC Garage Sale - April 27, 2024

Margaret

Apr 17, 2024, 12:57:40 PMApr 17
to Yellowknife News Google Group
The church garage sale is coming up Saturday, April 27, in the auditorium at NUP between 8:30 and 11 a.m.  Please pass the word around to your family and friends and if you can share the news using social media, that would be very helpful.  A poster of the event is attached.

Items can be dropped of at the church on Friday, April 26,  between 2 and 7 p.m.

Please let me know If you are able to help (ma...@theedge.ca or 867-444-8362) or if you would like more information.  If you find you have a few hours either on the Friday between 3 and 8 p.m. or on Saturday between 8 and noon, your help would be greatly appreciated.  If you know of a student who requires COM hours, please have them contact me.

Thanks
Marg Henderson
Chair, Stewardship

Garage Sale Poster_24.pdf