The Spirituality Series

1 view

Peter Chynoweth

May 7, 2024, 11:24:26 AMMay 7
to Yellowknife United Church News and Announcements
Hello everyone:

Last week I mentioned that I would be travelling to Yellowknife for a
month. It so happened that because of a possible flight disruption I
came to Yellowknife a full day earlier than I had first planned.

I also mentioned that I would be offering a discussion time on
Wednesday evenings with "The Spirituality Series" as the theme and
title.

We will gather tomorrow, May 8 in the Minister's Study - Room 201 at
Northern United Place at 7 pm. For anyone who would like to join
virtually you can click on the following link.

https://meet.jit.si/SpiritualitySeriesYKUCMay2024

Our first discussion will be "The Spirituality of Music" and at the
end of Wednesday's session, we will decide on the topic for the
following week.

If you are planning to attend, please let me know at
pcchynoweth+...@gmail.com including whether you will join in
person or by video. This way, we can make sure there are enough places
to sit etc. If you forget, don't worry, there is always room for more.

I look forward to a rewarding and stimulating discussion.

Blessings...

Peter Chynoweth

--
Peter