pinned: Yii vs. ZF vs. CI

Boaz Rymland

Mar 20, 2012, 3:19:14 AM3/20/12
to yii-i...@googlegroups.com
That often raised comparison is something I just saw and recalled two major articles on. There's no "final conclusion" or some other fanatic bias here, or in my mind. But, for those interested, and for future reference:

Waseem Hamshawi

Mar 20, 2012, 4:07:44 AM3/20/12
to yii-i...@googlegroups.com
you have no clue how much articles and stackoverflow posts I read, about comparision between the gang of 3 frameworks.
I had to choose one framework for my degree's anual final project. so choosing a good one was very crucial for me.
I tested Yii by creating a small project.. my experience with it was great and have no regrets at all..
just my 2 agorot :)