Anyone looking for a big project

Boaz Rymland

Mar 30, 2012, 10:26:37 AM3/30/12
Hi all,

I got this inquiry lead from somebody who's name is Yuval and sits in California. He asked if I know anyone that is up to the task described below. Let me know if you're interested and I'll connect you with the guy.

Boaz.

I am CEO of Vericle and Affinity Billing (ABI). We build practice management and medical billing systems and we also offer practice owner coaching and outsourced medical billing services.   You can see some of our customer testimonials and concept cartoons at one of our websites:http://psychiatry-billing.com. You can also see a short description and a couple of customer reviews here: http://www.softwareadvice.com/medical/affinity-profile/

ABI wants to help its customers (healthcare providers) grow by providing them with professional website services who will help their patients generate referrals and grow their practice.   The websites we are looking to build need to
  1. Describe their service and include a Blog
  2. Integrate with several systems:
    1. Feed contact info into Vericle’s lead tracking
    2. Receive data feed and content management of “related news”   (Content management tool needs to be selected)
    3. Operate email Campaign Management System (need to select)
    4. Display Youtube video players (we create on average 2-3 new videos per month)
    5. Find Us on Facebook call to action
    6. Find Us on Linkedin call to action
    7. a “share” feature on each site so that pages are easily shared via multiple social media outlets such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.
  3. Enable patients to
    1. manage personalized healthcare diet and/or exercise plan, report progress and receive personal advice
    2. periodically receive relevant health education materials
    3. purchase equipment, vitamins, diet supplements
    4. schedule/request appointments (Vericle has appointment scheduler, so this needs to be integrated)
    5. share patient stories/concerns
    6. allow doctor or therapist rating and post testimonials about them
    7. refer other patients (send templated emails through the system, which will also register them in Vericle lead tracking system and track the referrals made by each patient)
    8. share patient testimonials to Facebook and Linkedin
    9. subscribe to the blog by entering their name and email address.
Please let me know if you know anybody who might be interested to work with us on this project.

Thank you,
Yuval