Fwd: Communities Doing It For Themselves May 7th in SF

Jerry Michalski

Apr 27, 2013, 8:35:50 PM4/27/13
to Yi-Tan List
For anyone in SF on the evening of May 7...

Cheers,
Jerry

Jerry Michalski, founder
REX: Navigating massive change together

Apr 27, 2013, 10:03:59 PM4/27/13
to yi-...@googlegroups.com
Jerry,
This sounds great. Don't think I can do the commute from NYC that evening. You know if they might be convinced to stream it live for the rest of us? (Too good of a convo & line-up not to!) Could also help attract a much bigger audience -- awareness/attention to the event as well as to the orgs and ppl participating. All could benefit. Just a whacky thought...
Best,
Michael
--
Sent via handheld

From: Jerry Michalski <je...@sociate.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 17:35:50 -0700
To: Yi-Tan List<Yi-...@googlegroups.com>

Nancy White

Apr 29, 2013, 4:47:48 PM4/29/13
to yi-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to pollute the list. Jerry, my emails to your sociate account are bouncing. You might check your systems!